The SucraidASSIST™ program is provided by QOL Medical, LLC and offers comprehensive support services to patients with Congenital Sucrase-Isomaltase Deficiency (CSID), their caregivers, and their healthcare providers. The SucraidASSIST™ program helps patients by addressing disease education, drug education, dietary resources, and daily living tips for patients taking Sucraid®.
In This Section
SucraidASSIST™ Patient Support Program
The SucraidASSIST™ program is designed to be the primary resource for Sucraid® patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers, where ASSIST stands for “Access and Support Services in Sucraid® Therapy”.
- Financial assistance may be available for patients who meet certain income and other eligibility requirements
- Both the specialty pharmacy that dispenses Sucraid® and SucraidASSIST™ can provide guidance in applying for financial assistance
- Most plans cover Sucraid®
- Assistance with submitting a prior authorization request, if needed
- Assistance with an appeal of Medicaid and Medicare plans if coverage for Sucraid® is initially denied
- Help with problems getting your prescription for Sucraid® filled
- Resources for diet management