One Patient Services
One Patient Services (OPS) is a subsidiary of QOL Medical that provides patient support services for individuals treated with Sucraid. One Patient Services is the source for information regarding the drug treatment, the disease, dietary counseling, and daily living tips for individuals taking Sucraid. One Patient Services offers the SucraidASSIST™ program that provides excellent customer service as well as peer and dietary support.
In This Section
SucraidASSIST Patient Support Program
The SucraidASSIST program is designed to be the primary resource for Sucraid patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers, where ASSIST stands for “Access and Support Services in Sucraid Therapy”.
- Financial assistance may be available for patients who meet certain income and other eligibility requirements
- Both the specialty pharmacy that dispenses Sucraid and SucraidASSIST can provide guidance in applying for financial assistance
- Most plans cover Sucraid
- Assistance with submitting a prior authorization request, if needed
- Assistance with an appeal of Medicaid and Medicare plans if coverage for Sucraid is initially denied
- Help with problems getting your prescription for Sucraid filled
- Connection with empathetic peer coaches
- Tips on daily living with CSID and treatment with Sucraid
- Dietary assistance from a registered dietitian
- Resources for diet management